Looking for a change up in your recipes but still cooking with whole foods? Here’s a great new option! With a combo of flavors I never would have imagined would work well together, they just do! A big batch is easy to make and if you’ve got pre-cooked chicken you’re looking to do something with other than toss it on a bed of greens, this is a very quick option that will be on the table in no time.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cubed chicken (or cooked chicken to make this recipe quicker)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup spiralized sweet potato
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the raw, cubed chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cashews and finish cooking the chicken (another 3-4 minutes).
- Add the apple and sweet potato. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the apple cider vinegar, chili paste, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Pour over the dish.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
Thanks to The Bewitchin Kitchen for this recipe!